Thursday, September 15, 2011

Essay 1 - Anthropomorphization of radio


Some have anthropomorphized radio in their essays, given it human characteristics. I wonder what that could mean? Is there a hidden project idea somewhere here?

"Radio was once a good friend of mine and from time to time it keeps coming back"

"Radio and I never really clicked [...] Although we have been seeing each other on and off for the past 20 years. [...] the most consistent issue is me not really appreciating Radio, and therefore cheating on Radio with other mediums such as TV and the Internet. I first met Radio when I was riding in the car with my parents; my first impression was that Radio talks too much. [...] with a [...] mp3 player, Radio was replaced and forgotten. [...] My relationship with Radio was never the same after this. [...] Although we don't see each other very often, I think our relationship has matured over the years [but] the road back is paved with temptation for other evolving mediums."

Still, is there a possible happy end there, sometime in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment